Thursday, 7 August 2014

luxury summer loves



  1. Clubmaster in Light Havana with Brown Gradient Lens RAY-BAN £145
    For a long long time I've been looking for sunglasses that suit my little round chubby face and I fell in love with these ones when I stumbled across them the other day. But for £145, I can't bring myself to part with that much money for some sunglasses, so I'm going to keep looking for cheaper alternatives.
  2. Madrid Birko-Flor Black Birkenstock Sandals BIRKENSTOCK £39.95
    Everyone's been loving Birkenstocks this summer, including me. I think they look super comfy and really well made for sandals.
  3. Gussetted Shopper Bag in Nude ZARA £29.99
    Zara bags are just the nicest, I've been such a fan of nude recently. Although this bag's not very expensive and I could definitely see myself buying this bag sometime soon, it's quite expensive compared to like a bag from Primark.
  4. Goodbye Columbus stone leather wallet MARC BY MARC JACOBS £175
    Okay, for about 4 months now I have been looking for a new purse and this one (and also one from Michael Kors) has been the only one I've properly really swooned over. It's so so pretty, and I'm just waiting and hoping that it goes into some kind of sale so then finally, it can be mine.


Q. What items are you really loving this summer?

8 comments :

  1. Lovin' the Raybans! & Happy Belated Birthday! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such stunning picks! :-) I especially adore the Zara shopper bag. I don't shop there too often, but I had no idea they had such lux-looking bags! It could certainly pass for a designer piece! And I think I may be the only person who actually looks frumpy/strange in Birkenstocks? I just can't imagine myself wearing them and looking remotely stylish! Oh well!

    It's so great to meet another 19-year-old blogger on here! :-) Now a new follower. Hoping we can keep in touch!

    ♥♥♥

    Kelsey

    http://RunawayInLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true about the Zara bags, they all look gorgeous and classy! Ahh I'm sure you don't, I've never tried on Birkenstocks myself to be honest so they may not suit me at all!
      Aww thank you, have a nice day :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. The bag is gorgeous! I'm surprised it's so affordable, I thought it was designer when I first saw it. Might have to treat myself! x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would definitely be a worthwhile treat! :-) x

      Delete
  4. These are cute I love the wallet :) x x

    http://lauraamanda1104.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these items! I have to say the Zara bag is my favourite. Great post Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment :-) xo