Saturday, 26 July 2014

songs i'm currently loving #1

  1. Justin Timberlake - Not a Bad Thing
    JT never fails to impress to be honest.
  2. Samantha Ronson - Built This Way
    Ahhh the 'Mean Girls' song. I don't know why but I heard this song recently by chance, and now I just can't stop listening to it. It makes me feel so nostalgic and it's generally just an amazing song.
  3. Milky Chance - Stolen Dance
    This is my Portugal holiday song from when I went in May, I've been obsessed with it since.
  4. Sam Smith - Leave Your Lover
    After seeing, meeting and getting a photo with Sam Smith earlier in June, it's made me realise just how good all of his songs are. Especially this one, it's so heartfelt. I listened to it 35 times in one go on repeat...
  5. Ed Sheeran - All Of The Stars
    This is an obvious one. This is the end credit song on the Fault in Our Stars movie. Oh that movie was emotional (pretty sure I cried for about 45 minutes in total), as is this song.
Q. What songs are you loving at the moment?

2 comments :

  1. I like your choice of music. At the moment I love listening to Sam Smith's Stay with me or Waves. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) and ahhh me too, such great songs x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment :-) xo